My name is Ann, and I am a single mom. I adopted two beautiful sisters in the late fall of 2011. I am hoping to journal my journey as a mom and share my ups and downs...most of all, my heart. I hope that we can encourage each other through this journey.
The Romagnolo Family
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
All I Want For Christmas...
Christmas is just around the corner. If you are like me, I'm struggling to figure out what to get for my Secret santa, friends and family. Do you have a runner in your family or in your circle of friends? Well, I've compiled a list of items that could be on a runner's wish list. Be sure to check out my friends at Joyful Miles for some other ideas to. They have a great video too. Check out my video where you can see actual samples too. So, without further delay...here is my runners wish list:
1. Garmin Forerunner 235 - this is TOP on my list. Check out the features:
For the active child in your family, Garmin has an activity tracker for them:
Check out their website for more information and pricing.
2. A Running Coach - I would love to grow and improve as an athlete. I'd love to have a personal coach to help me to train smarter and improve my speed and form. Check with your local running store for recommendations.
3. Running Clothing - There are so many options here. Check out these sites for more ideas:
7. Road ID - I've been using the free app, but this is also great to have on your person in case something were to happen during your run.
8. Foam Roller - These are great to work out the soreness. Check out this one that comes highly recommended from friends.
9. Visors - A visor is great for blocking the sun, rain and sweat from coming in your eyes. So far, I have two. I bought one at my local Academy Sports and then I got one to go with my running outfit at the runDisney Expo from my friends at Sparkle Athletics.
10. Flip Belt - This is great to store your keys, money, phone, etc.
11. Fuel - I love the Honey Stinger Waffles, but there are so many options. Here are a few: